Finding the right candidate for the right job at the right company can change lives and the trajectory of that company. Making great matches is what gets us up in the morning. I started this business 23 years ago, and the thrill of finding that perfect fit never gets old. At ReSearch Connection, we truly love what we do.
I began my career in the human resources department of a large regional bank in Atlanta, working in various recruiting roles before advancing into management. We worked mostly with contingency firms that would fax us resumes with a basic fact or two written across the top. Some of those candidates did not even know they had been presented; many were unqualified. It was a numbers game for the contingency firm. The same resumes were marketed to multiple companies, so bidding wars for qualified candidates became part of the equation. When we did find the right person the firm sent us an invoice for 20% of the salary. I knew there was a better way, and I left that bank to start developing it.
ReSearch Connection began in 1991. Over the years, we have fine-tuned our proprietary sourcing methodology along with a suite of recruiting services from sourcing to screening to background checking and negotiating. We identify qualified, passive candidates and provide market intelligence, that can result in bonus hires at no additional fee. Our clients tell us they are highly satisfied with the results we deliver at a fraction of the cost they’ve incurred when working with retained or contingency search firms. We are compensated for time spent, and we use that time efficiently and effectively.
“Since being introduced to ReSearch Connection eight years ago by the HR Department of AXA Equitable, I have used them exclusively. To me, they are simply the best.“Liz BielerCMO,
AXA Assistance USA
We have created a culture and established practices to reflect who we are and how we conduct ourselves.
- Integrity — Honesty is our best and only policy. We always strive to do the right thing for our clients and the candidates we present.
- Transparency — We share all of our findings with our clients, and we provide constructive feedback and a realistic overview of the employment opportunity with the candidates.
- Communication — it’s the cornerstone of any great match. We seek and provide regular communication between our clients, candidates and recruiters.
- Creativity & Innovation — We look at things from different and new perspectives to find the right people with the right motivation to make them move for the right job.
- Persistence — We’re skilled at complex searches. We thrive on challenges, and we don’t give up.